How to change the battery in your Walk4Life pedometer:
- W4L pedometers use LR-43 batteries ( also known as L-1142). They can be purchased directly from Walk4Life or at any store that sells watch batteries.
- Remove the battery cover from the front of the pedometer. Use a coin or small screw driver.
- Remove the small screw that holds the battery in place.
- Pop out the used battery and insert the new battery with the “+” facing up.
- Replace the screw and gently tighten.
- Replace battery cover and make sure it “snaps” in place.