How to change the back of your Walk4Life pedometer:
- Tin Snips
- Needle nose pliers
- Open pedometer all the way.
- Using the tin snips, make a single cut at an angle, either from the left or right side up towards the hinge.
- Push the small piece that has been cut out of the way to completely break the back and to get it out of the way. CAUTION: Cut edges are sharp.
- Remove the back by pulling it off the hinge and them remove the old pins with the pliers.
- Place the new back onto the pedometer in the closed position so that the pins will slide in easily.
- Push the new pins into place with the pliers