Walk4life is pleased to announce its Caught Being Active Award to be given annually to acknowledge and honor outstanding schools which have gone beyond the call of duty to help promote and/or implement new physical activity programs and initiatives. Winners will be chosen from submissions received throughout the year. Award winners will receive well-deserved publicity on our web site, thru a press release as well as a gift from Walk4Life.
In February of each year, W4L will select a winner for the most outstanding nominees from our Caught Being Active submissions. The recognized school will be highlighted on our web site, presented with a trophy as well as a $250 gift certificate for Walk4Life products.
Nominees for the Caught Being Active recognition will be chosen from submissions that meet the following criteria:
- Uses pedometers in Physical Education class
- Faculty members demonstrate a physically active healthy lifestyle.
- Creation of a physically active partnership with the community
- Organizes a special family/school fitness event; for example; health fair, participation in International Walk to School Day, field days
- Helps staff members become more aware of what it means to be more physically active and encourages physical activity through a walking or exercise program.
Please send a description of your programs and activities. Include school name, address, phone number, e-mail address and contact person. Nominations will be accepted by Walk4Life throughout the school year, with the annual Caught Being Active Award winner being chosen in February.
Other Submission Options
Attn: Eric Carver
12137 Rhea Drive
Plainfield , IL 60585